Pyarr Yay
Today, I ran through Google pages and found a poem of Sara Teasdale named I AM NOT YOURS.
It's a short poem and also the massage given by the poem is simple, too. Yet, i like it so much when i finished reading it. Then, decided to share with you guys on Pyarr Yay. May be you already known that poem. Even if so, just read it another time. ;)
The poem named I Am Not Yours by Sara Teasdale...

I Am Not Yours by Sara Teasdale

I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.

Oh plunge me deep in love -- put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.



I am not yours, Sara Teasdale, poem of Sara Teasdale.
0 Responses

Post a Comment